Tuesday, December 10, 2013

A Triade of Reviews!

I have a full sweep of reviews to share with you this beautiful, snowy morning! It's going to be a great day - the elves left supplies for snowy day art activities over night, which should keep Eliza busy while the great bake off begins. I have twelve pounds of pecans in need of spicing, and at least six kinds of cookies to make. What a glorious prospect for a cold winter day!

Might receiving three fabulous reviews have anything to do with my high spirits? Absolutely. Let's start at the very beginning ...

First Impressions: A Tale of Less Pride and Prejudice received a four star review yesterday from Anna at Diary of an Eccentric. She plans to review the next two books over the course of the weeks, so stay alert for those. I'm so thrilled to have my books featured in this way by a reviewer I have come to greatly respect. Please visit her lovely blog:

http://diaryofaneccentric.wordpress.com/2013/12/09/review-first-impressions-by-alexa-adams/





Second Glances: A Tale of Less Pride and Prejudice was enthusiastically Laughing with Lizzy over the weekend. This came on the heels of her review of First Impressions. which she also approved. Check it out here:
endorsed by Mrs. Darcy at

http://laughingwithlizzie.blogspot.com/2013/12/second-glances-by-alexa-adams.html

Holidays at Pemberley, or Third Encounters: A Tale of Less Pride and Prejudice Concludes was well received yesterday at Kimberley's Book Life. "A wonderful addition to my Austen collection," she says. Please visit and enjoy this new blog!

http://kimsbooklife.blogspot.com/2013/12/title-holidaysat-pemberley-author.html?spref=tw

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for linking to my review. It's been a pleasure to read your books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the mention. I most certainly approved of your wonderful stories! Thanks for asking me :)
    ~Mrs D

    ReplyDelete