Wednesday, May 12, 2010

A Fabulous Review of First Impressions at A Whole Book World

CaRiiToO of A Whole Book World has posted a glowing review of First Impressions: A Tale of Less Pride and Prejudice! I can't properly describe the surge of happiness that courses through me each time I read that someone loved the book, but it is such a glowing, contented sensation that I refuse to believe that anyone could have derived similar joy just from my scribblings. Knowing that I have touched just the one or two people who have told me how much they loved the book makes all the effort worthwhile, and makes me anxious to pick back up my pen! After the move ...

3 comments:

  1. It was a great honor to read your book! I so happy to have this in my personal library and I'm looking forward to recommend it to each Jane Austen fan I know.

    I love your blog!

    xoxo, Carolina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Carolina! I'm very excited that you enjoyed the book so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the lovely review! You deserve all that praise!

    ReplyDelete