Tuesday, March 30, 2010

First Impressions Published!

O.K.! You can now actually buy First Impressions on Amazon! Barnes and Noble still hasn't gotten the book listed, but Amazon has copies in stock and ready to ship! No image of the book is yet posted, but still! In a few days (hopefully), I will receive my first round of author's copies in the mail! I'm so excited. Now I just have to wait around with bated breath for reviews to come in. I feel like Marianne waiting for Willoughby to write to her, or Anne, "deep in the happiness of such misery, or the misery of such happiness." Either way, I'm bouncing off the walls.

11 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS!!!
    Enjoy this moment you've so long waited for!
    Cheers.
    MG

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! I can't wait to read it! On my way to amazon to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, this is very exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Meredith. You are one of the people who I will be most anxioius to hear their response to the book.

    And thank you, madame curator. Where I would be without your man on this one, I don't know. I'd love to hear both his and your thoughts on the banner I made. I need design critique!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So exciting !!!!!! Congrats Alexa ! Looking forward to read it !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Lory. You will understand my nerves right now. No one outside my family has ever read it before! I do so hope the book is enjoyed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Luthien84, and welcome!

    ReplyDelete